Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dejected

Just dropped E off at the bus station. He's very nervous about riding the bus, but there's no transfers, so he should be ok. I showed him how to read his itinerary. He should be fine.

The good thing about anti-depressants is that they take the edge off the really bad feelings so you can focus and be more objective.

The bad thing about anti-depressants is that its almost impossible to cry. (Its almost impossible to do other things too, but that's for another post.) So I have a lump in my throat, tears waiting in the wings, but they have no where to go.

I'm going to work today to try and keep my mind busy on other things. I have a week to try and get caught up on things that I should have been working on.

I asked E to call or text when he got to TX. He should be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As cliche as it sounds... If you love something set it free... It's not that he doesn't love you and doesn't want to be there... he just wants them to love him like you do. Just call him and let him know you miss him and hope he's having a good time. It's hard to grow up but he still has some catching up to do. He knows but he does have to admit it to himself.