Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Report from TX

Report from C:
CE is weird.
MeWeird good, tho, right?
CYeah. Like today he made S breakfast!
MeWow.
CAnd, he's been hanging out with DS. And even DS thinks he's being much more mature.
MeWell, that's good.
CAnd he's even getting along with Big D.
MeGood.
CBut if this trip is supposed to convince him what its really like here, then its not working.
MeWhy?
CWell, the first night he was here we had steak. Then mom cooked dinner. Then, tonite, S is fixing dinner. Oh! And he hasn't had one fight with S!

Actually, I already knew that last part because E called me to check in this afternoon and he told me there hasn't been one fight either.

He is sleeping on the couch with S. (Its one of those big sectional couches.) He also set his alarm to get D up and get him ready for school.

He's almost giddy that he's getting to work on the old van. (The one that CR tried to drive through a puddle that was waaay too deep.)

I'm glad everyone's getting to see the good side of him. But I'm not sure if everyone's remembering that if he moves there permanently he won't have his meds!

[sigh] I know, I know: just be happy for the good times. I'm working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, the calm before the storm. I hope he can change his return date anytime he wants to!