Monday, August 11, 2008

Cast of Characters

In an effort to help me be more consistent in how I refer to people, I'm putting this page together. As a bonus, it may also help you keep track of who's related to who. I'll try to remember to update this as new characters are added.

The kids: E, S, C, D (also referred to as "the little guy")
Their mom, my sister: CR
CR's current husband, D's dad: DR, or "Big D"

DR's mother, D's grandmother: DN
DR's step-dad, D's grandpa: CH
DR's brother, D's uncle: SC, or "Bub"

S's boyfriend, and baby-daddy: DS

CR's husband #1, E/S's dad: J
J's wife, E/S's step-mom: SY
J's parents, E/S's grandparents: K and "Big J"

My loser-brother, E/S/C/D uncle: DG
My mother: SN
My mother's boyfriend: B

My friends: JL, DD
My ex: KM

CR's husband #2: TOG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got all that straight... I'm dying to know what has been going on down there!!