Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am SO PROUD!

Yesterday, the guy who called the police on E came down and asked E to help him work on his car. Ummmm, awkward!! But E just shrugged it off with, "Sure. Just tell me when."

You guys! Doesn't that just about bring a tear to your eye?

I told him I was so proud of him and he said, "I don't hold grudges."

Today, I texted CR to tell her about the incident. Her response: E's a sucker for that kind of offer. He probably wasn't even wary of the offer.

Ok, I get that if the guy would have asked him to come mow the lawn, E might not have been so magnanimous, but still. If it were me, I would have told the guy no and to get the hell off my property... after I asked him if he clanked when he walked sporting those big, brass balls.

I guess if you constantly point out that the glass is half empty, eventually it will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know... even if the glass is empty it isn't bad. A. You shouldn't be thirsty and B. it has the potential to be filled with anything you want! Sure, I'm an optimist but sometimes you just have to look shit square in the eye and see beauty... and then laugh!